Basically we are still hunter gatherers.
· We are designed to live in a pristine environment.
· We are meant to sleep when the sun is down.
· Adrenalin to run from the tiger, not run us 24 / 7 / 365
· We are meant to eat 80% fresh raw food.
· We are meant to breathe clean air.
· We are meant to drink clean water.
· We are meant to get around on our own two feet.
· We are designed to walk barefoot.
So, how are you doing?
The key here is PASSIVE PREVENTION!
Clean water means no chlorine, no flouride, no drug residuals, no arsenic, no other un-named chemicals. That includes not only our drinking water, cooking water, but also our bathing water.
There are easy solutions to this. This is passive prevention.
Healthy Sleep means a full nights sleep in a dark environment. It also means not sleeping on something that is outgassing in your face for eight hours.
There are easy solutions to this as well. Did you know that you could sleep more efficiently? Can you imagine waking each morning feeling rested and ready to go?
In addition to the obvious, here's something else to consider. You body heals and rebuilds at night, while you are deeply asleep. If you're not, it doesn't. End of story.
Good sleep in a good environment is passive prevention.
Healthy Body means we can do things to help us heal, to not hurt, to increase blood flow to an area that is weak or injured. We can do it passively without side effects.
Click image to view full size and see how this technology can increase blood flow to the areas that need it.
Dancing Phoenix ©
My emblem of rebirth, renewal and joy.
She is invitation and motivation.
The Healthy Zone
Natural Holistic Health
CNHP, adv LDHS, CLEC, Reiki Master